Woodscaping is a concept that our company has envisioned to incorporate small wood lot management with landscaping. Woodscaping is best suited for parcels of land that range from 2-20 acres, however the basic principles can be applied to any size parcel. This philosophy is encouraged for landowner’s who live and spend the majority of their time on their property.
A few objectives of woodscaping would include:
- Wildlife habitats for game & non-game animals
- Enhanced habitats for birds
- Native planting and the control of invasion of non-native plantlife
- Wildfire protection of buildings / homes
- General Maintenance of forest health